RULES Fragola Apartments
- Apartments are rented out for nights, the hotel day lasts from 3:00 p.m. till 11:00 a.m.
- Any extensions of a hotel day must be confirmed by the receptionist.
- Smoking in the apartment (also in the bathroom, by the window etc.) and keeping animals is strictly forbidden, in case of breaking this rule the fine is 1000PLN or more.
- Organizing meetings, parties, stag/hen parties in the apartment or building is strictly forbidden, in case of breaking this rule the fine is 1000PLN or more.
- Quiet hours in the apartment and in the building are from 9:00 p.m. till 8:00 a.m.
- Any photoshoot must be confirmed and agreed with reception.
- Guests who disturb the peace of the accommodation due to alcohol or any stimulants will be removed from the apartment with adequate fine imposed.
- In case of causing any damage in the apartment the Guest is obliged to immediately inform the receptionist about it.
- We do not bear the responsibility of loss of any valuable things left in the apartment.
- We do not bear the responsibility of loss or damage of the Guest’s vehicle nor receiving traffic fine from the Police or the Municipal Police.
- The Guest bears the responsibility of any damage or loss of the apartment equipment during the stay due to his fault or his visitors.
- Leaving the apartment the Guest should check if the windows are closed and close the door.
- The Guest cannot give the apartment keys or codes to other people, even during his stay. In case of loss of the keys to the apartment the Guest must inform the receptionist or the owner about it and cover the costs (500PLN Feniks, 200PLN other locations).
- Fragola Apartments has the right not to accept Guests who did not obey the rules during his last stay.
- In case of any questions, requests or problems please contact us with this number: +48 503 090 008 from 9:00 a.m. till 9:00 p.m
In case of serious accidents please contact us immediately.
We wish you a pleasant stay,