According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 GDPR (i.e. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC), I inform you, that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Fragola Apartments Paweł Jaworek, 31-153 Kraków, ul. Szlak 50/423, NIP 6492245896
- Your personal data sent to us by e-mail or by phone Fragola Apartments will be processed solely for the purpose of answering your question or for managing your booking.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to answer your question and process the reservation.
- Your personal data will be processed only for the period necessary to provide a full answer, and then deleted, unless you decide to use our services and leave them on a different basis and for the purpose indicated to you.
- Your personal data will be made available or entrusted to other recipients of data, such as services providing IT system maintenance and hosting services, e-mail service provider, etc., if necessary.
- You have the right to access your data, correct it, rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to request access to data, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, if you agree, that the processing of your data is inconsistent with the currently applicable data protection law. You also have the right to be forgotten if further processing is not provided for by the currently applicable law.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing of data based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.